Are you an IT Professional looking for new opportunities? We are looking for Senior Java Developers for a leading company in Santander. Spring Professional is a recruitment expert in the fields of IT and Telecommunications. It is part of the Adecco Group, the world- s leading provider of HR sol...
Are you an IT Professional looking for new opportunities? We are looking for Senior Java Developers for a leading company in Santander.
Spring Professional is a recruitment expert in the fields of IT and Telecommunications. It is part of the Adecco Group, the world- s leading provider of HR solutions operating in over 60 countries.
The Senior Java developer will join the Trading and Risk Professional Services team based in modern new offices in Santander. S/he will interact with the team of senior developers located in Santander and the support team of developers in Bangalore, India. The role also involves contact with the Sales, Services, and Data Teams in London, Chicago and clients across Europe and the US.
We are looking for a - passionate about code and quality- software engineer who has delivered complex enterprise applications on the JVM.
The candidate needs to have Fluent English, good communication skills, and a desire to work in an international environment.
Flexibility to travel to client sites occasionally in Europe.
Are you an experienced Java developer looking to move to Santander?
- 4+ years professional experience
- Knowledge of Java, OO, unit testing, enterprise design patterns
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks e.g. Spring, CDI
- Experience with build technologies e.g. Maven
- Java application server experience e.g. wildfly, or similar
- Experience with Source Code and Version Control Systems: e.g. Subversion, Git
- Issue tracking systems, e.g. Jira, VSTS
- Linux and Windows
- Open source experience
- Experience working on a distributed cloud based architecture
- IntelliJ IDE
- Full stack development experience
- Experience designing and developing RESTful API- s and Webservices
- Experience researching leading edge tools and processes for continuous improvement and innovation
- Experience communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
What They Offer
- Full-time permanent contract in Santander, Cantabria (Spain)
- A competitive compensation
- Exposure to multiple stacks, frameworks, languages and technologies
- A professional working environment in the centre of Santander city in Northern Spain
- A dynamic work environment with highly motivates colleagues
- A high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust
Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.